Our consulting services focus on our clients’ most critical issues and opportunities: compliance, risk management, process management, technology, government processes – including ex gratia applications, systems and procedures.
We bring a wealth of knowledge and experience, both as agents and trainers, the ability to go beyond normal limits, but are known for solving problems faster and smarter: we take stock of our resources on all property related matters in order to achieve the desired outcomes for our clients. We have proven effective with identifying and managing opportunities across the property agents’ sector where others see only unmanageable risk.
Please call us to book an appointment to explain your subject matter and the outcome you would like to achieve.
• strategies for crisis management
• a business audit (minimum 5 hrs at $2000 and followup at $200 hr)
• compliance management (assisting with developing policies and procedures)
• workplace safety orientations
• insurance policies and risk management
• ‘future of work’ advice
• assistance with government applications
• information technology systems
• develop a business plan for your business
• develop a marketing plan and swot analysis for your business
• visiting the workplace, meeting with staff and analysing market trends
• feasibility reports and running competitive analysis
• formulate a plan to achieve your goal in the most cost-effective way.
Hunter region and surrounding areas
$200 1hr +GST payable upfront to Industry Training Consultants. For additional hours of consultation, a cost estimate is provided to the client before making payment.
Industry Training Consultants
PO Box 2098
Dangar NSW 2309
National Australia Bank
Account Name: Industry Training Consultants
(please tag your name with payment for identification)
For credit card payments please click on Pay Now in the menu above.
How to make an appointment